Well Timed: A Quick Guide to Lubbock Exploration
"So what is there to do in Lubbock?" It's one of my very favorite questions to be asked. And with award-winning wineries to tour, live music to experience almost every night of the week, museums to visit and shops to explore, it's no wonder visitors need a recommendation or two. Should you find yourself in Lubbock, pondering that very question, we've listed some of our favorite things to do and experience around town. Whether you have an hour, a day or a whole weekend, your time in the "Hub City" will be time well-spent.
- Explore a museum.
- Have a meal at one of these Foodie Favorites.
- Stop by and check out one of Lubbock’s newest shops.
- Sip coffee at a local hot spot.
- Enjoy happy hour at one of these top happy hour spots.
- Have an adventure for $10 or less.
- Sip, swirl and savor at one of Lubbock's award-winning local wineries.
- Have brunch with friends.
- Visit some of our favorite shops.
- Explore the Texas Tech Public Art Collection.
- Learn more about rock legend Buddy Holly, Lubbock’s favorite son.
- Scout out our “Insta-worthy” locations.
- Get started on our 2016 bucket list.
- Peruse the local art scene at First Friday Art Trail the first Friday of every month.
- And if you’re looking for a getaway with the girls, we know exactly where you should go.
- Don’t worry, guys. We have a few suggestions for you here.
For a more complete list of Lubbock to-dos, restaurants and attractions, be sure to check out our brand new 2016 Visitor's Guide! And as always, we'd love to hear from you! Have a favorite Lubbock experience? Feel free to drop us a note. Happy exploring!