Lubbock’s Music Scene:
Lubbock’s musical heritage inspires talent in every genre, from Texas Country to Opera. Whether you take in a music festival like Josh Abbott Band’s JABFest or explore the history of local legend Buddy Holly, you’ll find the distinct music of West Texas around every corner. The best part is that Lubbock is home to live music almost every night of the week. From big shows like The Eagles and George Strait to the smaller stage for up-and-coming artists, there’s always a musical act to catch.
- Two tickets of your choice to any upcoming Lubbock musical, play, symphony performance or concert. (The winner’s musical selection must be made by January 8, 2018. The ticket value cannot exceed $300. Ticket purchase is subject to availability.)
- Two-night hotel stay at Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Lubbock
- Two passes to the Buddy Holly Center
- $100 gift card to The Funky Door Bistro & Wine Room
- $25 gift card to McPherson Cellars
About Buddy Holly Center:
No visit to Lubbock is complete without a stop at the Buddy Holly Center located in the historic Depot Entertainment District. The Center houses a permanent exhibition dedicated to the life and music of Buddy Holly and showcases unique memorabilia donated by the family, friends and fans of Lubbock’s favorite son. The Center also houses the Lubbock Fine Arts Gallery.
Learn more about Lubbock’s upcoming musical events, venues and nightlife scene here.
Please complete the following form to be entered into the sweepstakes. The lucky winner will be chosen on Tuesday, June 6, 2017.
*Fields with an asterisk are required
For complete contest rules, click here.