Lubbock’s Top 6 Fall To-Dos
I’d like to think I love all seasons equally. I love spending my days poolside (with plenty of SPF) in the summer. I love when the ground begins to thaw in the spring. But each year as temperatures begin to mellow, sweaters rotate to the front of closets across West Texas and everyone seems to have a Friday night football game to attend, I can’t help but feel a bit of favoritism toward fall.
In Lubbock, we enjoy an average of 263 days of sunshine a year. Translation? You have plenty of time (and good weather) to go out and experience the best this season has to offer. We’ve rounded up a list of all the can’t-miss experiences that will be happening in the “Hub City” over the next few months.
- Wander your way through a corn maize at At’l Do Farms
- Take a walk through the Annual Lubbock Pumpkin Trail
- Sip and savor with Caprock Winery at the Cotton and Wine Celebration
- Cheer on your favorite football team
- Check out the Panhandle South Plains Fair for all kinds of family fun
- Expand your artistic horizons at the First Friday Art Trail
Take a look at what’s on our season’s to-do list, and let us know what you’re looking forward to this fall here in Lubbock! Don’t forget to snap a photo or two and post with #LiveLoveLubbock! Happy fall, y’all!