Get your Guns Up During Graduation Weekend in Lubbock
Graduation is a time where students reflect on their college journey and transition into the next chapter of their young lives. With graduation being just a hop, skip and a jump away, Visit Lubbock wants your family and friend to hit all the hotspots and happenings while visiting the “Hub City”.
Here’s a sampling of our personal favorite locations around Lubbock.
- Buddy Holly Center, 1801 Crickets Ave.
- Prairie Dog Town at Mackenzie Park, 4th Street and Interstate 27
- Museum of Texas Tech University, 3301 4th St.
- National Ranching Heritage Center, 3121 4th St.
- Any one of our five award-winning wineries. You can learn about all five of them here.
- Cactus Theater, 1812 Buddy Holly Ave.
- The Blue Light Live, 1806 Buddy Holly Ave.
- Cricket’s Grill & Draft House, 2412 Broadway
- The Louise Hopkins Underwood Center for the Arts, 511 Ave. K
- Caprock Cafe, 5217 82nd St. & 3405 34th St.
- Lubbock Breakfast House, 7006 University Ave.
- Spanky’s, 811 University Ave.
- Eddie’s Barbeque, 1324 E. 50th St.
- Jazz, A Louisiana Kitchen,3703 C 19th St.
- Abuelo’s, 4401 82nd St.
- Capital Pizza, 2705 26th St.