Follow the Yellow Corn Stalks
It's not every day you get to wind your way through a cotton themed corn maize during the fall. At'l Do Farms, just a few minutes outside of Lubbock, has continued The Maze attraction for the 18th year in a row. Don't forget to conquer the challenge this fall! The Maze finishes its season on Saturday, Nov. 10.
Here are some fast facts about this "a-maizing" adventure:
- It usually takes about one hour to twist and turn your way through the stalks...if you don't get lost!
- This year's theme is "We Salute Our Veterans." Maze owners James and Patti Simpson announced the theme with ABC Bank and Senior Link Magazine as they honored 40 area veterans at At'l Do Farms with a dinner and reception. The honored veterans fought in World War II, Korea and Vietnam.
- The Maze isn't just a labyrinth of corn. You'll have the chance to enjoy a hayride, shoot a corn canon, hop on the rock-climbing wall and a petting zoo.
- They even have a concession stand set up with none other than roasted corn, among other goodies.
- Passes are $10, and kids 4 and younger get in free. Also, $2 off for Senior Citizens or with Military or College ID (Hint: Get through the line faster when you pay in cash.)
- Hours are Tuesday - Friday from 6 - 9 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday from 2 - 9 p.m.
- Location: The GPS address is 6323 FM 1294 Lubbock 79415 (you must enter the zip!). The At'l Do Farms Corn Maze is located 3/4 of a mile west of Frankford Ave (FM 2528) on FM 1294.
Enjoy the pictures below as you plan your quick trip out to The Maze!
This year's maze. | Image courtesy of At'l Do Farms