LUBBOCK PUMPKIN TRAIL
4111 University Ave
Bring your families and friends and walk along a lighted trail of carved jack-o-lanterns in the Lubbock Memorial Arboretum in Clapp Park from October 17-20, 2019.
Last year, citizens donated 1,730 carved pumpkins and attendance was 22,410 people.
For our 11th year, we are excited to offer a bigger and better trail in 2019 with our goal of 2000 carved pumpkins on the trail.
This event is sponsored by City of Lubbock Parks and Recreation, the Lubbock Memorial Arboretum, and the Lubbock Municipal Garden and Arts Center.
Stroller and wheelchair accessible. Admission is free.
Two entrances: Lubbock Memorial Arboretum at 4111 University and the Lubbock Municipal Garden and Arts Center at 4215 University. For more information, see below or call Hodges Community Center at (806) 767-3706.
EVENING HOURS – Pumpkin lighting begins at 5:30 pm with the trail fully lit by approximately 6:30 pm.
- Thursday, October 17, 2019 – 6:00-9:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 18, 2019 – 6:00-10:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 19, 2019 – 6:00 – 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday, October 20, 2019 – 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
DAYLIGHT HOURS – An autumn scene of pumpkins, fall foliage and blue sky!
- Friday-Sunday, October 18-20, 2019 – 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Lubbock Memorial Arboretum: 4111 University
- Lubbock Municipal Garden and Arts Center: 4215 University
PARKING ~ Parking available at the following locations with shuttle vans available each night to take you to and from your vehicles:
- Hodges Community Center: 40th Street & University
- Garden and Arts Center: 44th Street & University
- Safety City/Clapp Pool: 46th Street & Avenue U (east side of Clapp Park)