Ironman 70.3 Lubbock
Buffalo Springs Lake 9999 High Meadow Road Lubbock
For the 31th edition of the previously-named IRONMAN 70.3 Buffalo Springs, Mike and Marti Greer are giving the event a refresh. The event will still offer the same West Texas hills, giving the bike course a similar challenge. But with a new finish at the Key on Texas Tech Campus, the event has been renamed IRONMAN 70.3 Lubbock.
The 2020 IRONMAN 70.3 Lubbock will offer 40 qualifying slots to the 2020 IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship in Taupō, New Zealand, and 2 Handcycle slots to the 2019 IRONMAN World Championship.
- Finisher Medal
- Finisher Tech Shirt
- Sling Bag
- Luggage Tag
- Timed Race Results
- Age Group Awards
- On-Course Nutrition
- Finisher Certificate
- Celebration Day/Awards Banquet
- Post-Race Food
- Post-Race Massage
- Athletes who register after May 21, 2019 will not have race materials personalized (name on merchandise apparel and name on race bib).
- USAT one-day fees will be $15.00 and annual memberships will be $50.00.
- Please allow approximately 30 days for your registration to appear in your IRONMAN Account
- This event offers qualifying slots to the 2019 IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship.