Cool Off at Lubbock Water Rampage
With temperatures on the constant rise during the summer, it’s no wonder that Lubbock Water Rampage is on everyone’s agenda.
If you haven’t been before, it’s the best way to cool off from our West Texas heat. Lubbock Water Rampage offers a lazy river, big wave pool, two 400-foot slides and more.
They are currently in the process of adding a Pirate Ship water feature with additional features.
If you’re planning a trip out to Lubbock Water Rampage soon, here’s what you need to know:
- Location: 6602 Marsha Sharp Fwy. (intersection of Milwaukee Avenue and Marsha Sharp Freeway)
- Hours: Open daily from noon to 6 p.m. (May 27 – August 27)
- Admission: $17.99 per person, $9.99 per person special after 4 p.m.
- Daily Tube Rentals: $2.50 single tubes, $4 double tubes
- Day Cooler Charge: $8 each