Celebrate the Spirit of July Fourth All Summer Long
Friends, family, fireworks, and of course, our best red, white and blue are essential when it comes to celebrating the Fourth of July. Independence Day is one of the most anticipated holidays, and just because the firecrackers have all been popped and the hot dogs have been eaten doesn’t mean the celebration should stop! We came up with a few ways to keep the spirit of July 4 around all summer long!
- Enjoy a sno-cone from Bahama Bucks or give in to homemade banana pudding from Manna Bread & Wine.
- Grab some friends and head out to Buffalo Springs Lake for a day full of camping, cooking out and swimming.
- Grub on finger-lickin’ good barbecue from Arrogant Texan.
- Practice your golf swing and relax with a few cold ones at The Range.
- Get educated on a piece of American history at the American Wind Power Center, with the largest display of American-style water pumping windmills.
- Take a step back in time and witness the birth of our great nation at the Lubbock Moonlight Musicals production of "1776."