What’s Happening in the “Hub City”
The temperatures are rising in town and so is the fun. Something about this weather brings out some of Lubbock’s greatest treasures— the things Lubbock does best, such as live music, wine, sports, art and family fun with a little West Texas flair. From now until to Sunday, April 17, we have several events happening in the “Hub City.” Here’s a quick look at what’s ahead!
- There’s nothing better than starting your week off with some Texas Tech Baseball and ballpark food, but what makes it even better is ending your week with a three game series, after watching the Texas Tech Football Spring Game.
- Don’t miss a chance to listen and dance to Texas music favorite, Cory Morrow, Friday, April 15 at Charley B’s.
- Want to take the party outside? Head to Buddy Holly Avenue just outside The Blue Light for William Clark Green’s Street Party.
- Come taste some West Texas wine at Lubbock Uncorked on Friday, complete with food trucks and live music.
- Experience “food as art” at this year’s Lubbock Arts Festival, with everything from a butter sculpture and storytelling performance by the author of “Hank the Cowdog.”
- Go for a relaxing Night Hike at the Lubbock Lake Landmark and watch a West Texas sunset we all know and love.
And while you were busy exploring our fair city, here are some things you may have missed:
- Foodie Favorites: Albarran’s Mexican Bar & Grill and West Crust Pizza
- New in Lubbock—March
- Unplug & Experience the “Hub City!”
- Top Things to Do in Lubbock if You Love the Outdoors
Now that you have your week planned out, don’t forget to post about your adventures and share it with us by using our hashtag, #livelovelubbock!