How do you Wreck ‘Em?
Beginning on September 13th during Texas Tech’s clash with the Arkansas Razorbacks, we want you to pull out those smartphones and show us your school spirit. We don’t care where you are (as long as you’re in the United States…) Whether you are here in Lubbock cheering on the team at Jones AT&T Stadium, in your office decked out in Red & Black, at your watch party in Dallas or getting your Guns Up on the beaches of Florida. No matter where you go, show us your school pride and tag your pics on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag:
Here’s what’s up for grabs:
1. Two tickets to the Texas Tech home game of your choice in 2015. We have to plan ahead, right?
2. Airfare for two to Lubbock. We’re professional trip planners, so we’ll work out all those details once you win the big prize!
3. Two-night stay at a local hotel. Don’t you worry. We’ll hook you up with some cool digs.
4. Visit Lubbock Prize Pack. Your special prize pack will come complete with a variety of cool gifts, plus some gift cards to local restaurants that you can use during your stay.
5. A high five. Because there’s no such thing as winning a prize if it doesn’t include a high five!
For a complete list of all of the rules (yes, there’s fine print) you can find it by clicking this link.
And just because Tech only plays football on Saturday doesn’t mean you can’t take any pictures throughout the week. Spirit never sleeps, so grab everyone at work and get your Guns Up. Show off your favorite red & black socks grandma got you for Christmas. If you can capture it, we’ll share it. Just don’t forget the magic word, #ThisIsHowIWreckEm!