Lubbock’s Favorite Burgers!
It’s dinnertime, your tummy is grumbling and your mind wanders. You begin to imagine a juicy burger topped with crispy bacon, melted cheddar cheese and all the little extras that make a burger, a burger! You can practically taste that first bite, which will be accompanied by a big gulp of your drink of choice -Dr Pepper is my personal favorite – and don’t forget those perfectly crispy french fries. Now that your mouth is watering, the only thing you must decide is where to find this little piece of heaven. It’s almost impossible to make a definitive list, but we’ve rounded up a few of our favorite places to cure our burger cravings:
- Christakis was named one of the “12 Best Places to Grab a Burger in Texas” -need we say more?
- Spanky’s has been serving up old-style burgers since 1892, and don’t forget to order some of their world-famous fried cheese!
- It may be surprising from an Italian restaurant, but if you’ve ever had Orlando’s Cheeseburger in Paradise, you know why it was named the No. 10 Burger in Texas by TexasMonthly magazine in 2009.
- Caprock Cafe’s famous half-pound, charbroiled hamburgers and some Twisted Taters are sure to satisfy your taste buds.
- Cast Iron Grill‘s Green Chili Burger will have you coming back for more!
Did we leave out your favorite? Be sure to let us know! We always have room for another burger on our list and on our plates!