Eat. Drink. Experience.
Did you know that July is National Anti-Boredom Month? We’re not sure who decides these things, but perhaps July is aptly designated as most of us tend to hit a mid-summer lull in between Independence Day and the first day of school. One of the best things about being in the “Hub City” is if you’re looking for an adventure big or small, you can start right here! Here’s how we plan on livening up our summer agenda.
- Swap your Starbucks for a local coffee shop.
- Spend your happy hour at one of these favorites.
- Pack a picnic and take in a musical.
- Listen to some of Lubbock’s best live music.
- Go behind the scenes at Lubbock Lake National Historic Landmark.
- Experience an “Evening of Wonders” at CapRock.
For more ideas on how to #LiveLoveLubbock, be sure to check out our event calendar and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!