Destination Spotlight: Altitude Trampoline Park
There are few things in this world that bring me as much joy as a trampoline. It doesn’t matter how old you are, there’s something about a trampoline that brings out your inner child. Altitude Trampoline Park is a 30,000-square-foot epicenter of jumping fun complete with dodgeball, tumble tracks, foam pits, battle beams, a toddler area and more.
Here are few things you need to know before you jump:
- Fill out waivers online or at Altitude Trampoline Park.
- Safety socks are required and available for a small fee.
Now, let’s get to jumping:
- Weekday Specials
- 1:30-4 p.m. for $12 (Monday – Friday)
- 4-7 p.m. for $15 (Monday – Thursday)
- 7-9 p.m. for $12 (Monday – Thursday)
- Friday Night Friendzy
- Friday nights from 7-10 p.m.
- Includes pizza, water, a DJ and Karaoke
- $17 plus tax
- College Night
- Thursdays from 6-9 p.m.
- Includes pizza and water
- $17 (must show college ID)
- Toddler Time
- Every weekday from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Children ages 6 and under
- $6.95 for three hours
- Moms and dads can jump along for a discounted price.
- Spike’s Tailgate Party
- Camp held during Texas Tech home games for ages 5-14
- Check in as early as two hours before kickoff and pickup one hour after the game ends (even if game time exceeds normal business hours).
New at Altitude:
- Two new massive bounce houses
- New SuperFly attraction featuring giant air bag as the base rather than foam.
- Complete with distance cover to see just how far you can fly
Altitude Trampoline Park is also available for open and private parties. No matter what your age, Altitude is the perfect way to add some fun and even a little exercise to your week or weekend. Come for the kids, but stay for yourself!
- Location: 4525 Milwaukee Ave.
- Phone: 806.370.3725
- Website: altitudelubbock.com